Firework night will go off with a bang
- Credit: Archant
A sparkling night of noise and colour comes to March with the town’s biggest fireworks display held at All Saints Primary School.
The display is on Friday November 1 with the gates opening at 5.30pm.
The March primary school, which this year celebrates its 11th year of holding a public bonfire spectacular, has for the 4th year running hired a professional company, 1605 Fireworks Ltd, to light an awesome array of fireworks.
“This year promises to be the largest public fireworks display March has seen for a long time.” commented Zoe Betts, chair of the school PTA.
“We work hard to make sure it’s a fantastic, good value, night of family fun for the whole town.”
You may also want to watch:
The event will also have food stalls including hot-dogs, burgers, jacket potatoes, soups, sweets and hot and cold drinks.
Tickets on the door are £4.50 per adult and £3.50 for children.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
They can be purchased in advance at a discounted price from the school office.
All Saints Academy is located on County Road, March.