First ever Lego Club at March Library is a success
- Credit: Archant
More than 20 children along with their families visited March Library to take part in the first Lego Club event.
Janet Pickering, secretary of Friends of March Library and Lego Club leader, said: “Everyone enjoyed the opportunity to build some wonderful creations using their imagination.
“Feedback received from parents on the day included ‘good format, it just lets the kids use their imagination’ and ‘the boys enjoyed playing in a group with so much to build with’.
“We would like to pass on our thanks to members of the public who generously donated Lego and Duplo bricks to the group.”
The next meeting takes place in January; entry costs 50p per child.
You may also want to watch:
The Friends of March Library are holding a Christmas coffee morning on December 17 from 10am to 12 noon. There will also be a raffle and entertainment throughout the morning. Entrance is free.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital