First ever Lego Club at March Library is a success
- Credit: Archant
More than 20 children along with their families visited March Library to take part in the first Lego Club event.
Janet Pickering, secretary of Friends of March Library and Lego Club leader, said: “Everyone enjoyed the opportunity to build some wonderful creations using their imagination.
“Feedback received from parents on the day included ‘good format, it just lets the kids use their imagination’ and ‘the boys enjoyed playing in a group with so much to build with’.
“We would like to pass on our thanks to members of the public who generously donated Lego and Duplo bricks to the group.”
The next meeting takes place in January; entry costs 50p per child.
The Friends of March Library are holding a Christmas coffee morning on December 17 from 10am to 12 noon. There will also be a raffle and entertainment throughout the morning. Entrance is free.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 8 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 9 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 10 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body