Five lawyers promoted at prestigious Wisbech solicitors
- Credit: Archant
A WISBECH solicitors has promoted five lawyers to become Members of the firm.
Neil John, Sarah Lamb, Harleen Hanson, Kieren Cross and Jenny Rushmer will assume management roles at Fraser Dawbarns LLP.
Tony Cheetham, managing partner, said: “These five people represent the future of the firm.
“It is a serious engagement both for us and for them but we do not promote people unless we have confidence in them and they have demonstrated that they deserve our confidence.”
The firm specialises in divorce, personal injury, wills & probate, commercial law, conveyancing and criminal law.
You may also want to watch:
It can trace its roots back to the Old Market in Wisbech when James Edward Fraser opened for business in 1842.
The Dawbarn family opened for business in 1885 and the names of the two firms changed regularly thereafter as partners joined and then retired.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
Fraser Dawbarns now employ more than 100 staff and have offices in Wisbech, King’s Lynn, Downham Market and March.