Flooding problems will continue while every little space is used to build homes
- Credit: Archant
With all the recent floods in March and the good work the emergency services done, I can honestly say that Fenland District Council has contributed to all our problems.
All you see in March now is all the little spaces used to build houses.
That’s very nice for the council to claw in council taxes but this is not helping with the drainage — it is making it worse.
Then we have the bigger problem of cars on the road. What a shambles our roads are to take all this traffic.
It just seems that this council doesn’t care.
You may also want to watch:
I’m sure one of the councillors will reply next week to my letter — well my reply to that would be get on with it and solve these issues.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 6 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 10 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’