‘Love you miss you.’ Floral tributes left at scene of double fatal crash in Murrow
- Credit: Archant
Flowers, balloons, lanterns and hand written notes have been left on the road side as a tribute to two young women who died in a crash in Murrow.
Driver, Jade Green, 24, and passenger Kayleigh Harrison, 29, died following the collision at Black Drove.
A third passenger in the car, a man in his 20s, is in a critical but stable condition in hospital.
Police are still appealing for information about a fourth passenger, a man in his 20s, who ran off after the collision on Thursday 9 at 7.10am.
One of the notes left on the roadside at the scene of the crash says: “Will never forget you hope you’re partying hard.”
You may also want to watch:
Another: “Love you miss you.”
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesman said: “There’s no update on the fourth passenger, we are still wanting to speak to them.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 9 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
“The third person is in a critical but stable condition.”
The collision involved a Vauxhall Astra and a Ford Transit.
Officers wish to trace the fourth passenger who is described as white, in his 20s, with dark curly hair and a beard.
• Anyone with information about the collision or the man’s identity is asked to call the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 73 of November 9, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.