Fly over is one solution I’d like to see for Whittlesey - or maybe another road could be built
The best solution to North Bank, Whittlesey, would be to build a fly over on the A605 over the railway.
It’s been cut off for far too long with no decent road in and out hence why everyone uses the North Bank.
Then close the North Bank Road altogether let the fishermen have it.
The other alternative is to build another road on the other side of the bank, then have the original road going one way and the road the other side going the other.
- 1 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 2 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 3 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 4 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 5 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 8 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 9 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told