Fly over is one solution I’d like to see for Whittlesey - or maybe another road could be built
The best solution to North Bank, Whittlesey, would be to build a fly over on the A605 over the railway.
It’s been cut off for far too long with no decent road in and out hence why everyone uses the North Bank.
Then close the North Bank Road altogether let the fishermen have it.
The other alternative is to build another road on the other side of the bank, then have the original road going one way and the road the other side going the other.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire