Fenland Music Centre Association Community Orchestra to perfrom music from the movies at March’s annual Party in the Park
- Credit: Archant
The Fenland Music Centre Association Community Orchestra has been invited to play at March’s annual ‘Party in the Park’ in West End Park from 1pm on Sunday June 9.
The FMCA Community Orchestra will feature local musicians of all ages and abilities and will be performing well known 'music from the movies', under the baton of director of music Ceri Griffin.
The FMCA meets every Friday evening during school term to practice at March Community Centre, between 6pm and 9pm.
FMCA orchestras, bands and ensembles is restarting on Friday June 7 and runs from 6-9pm at March Community Centre. It is open to all ages and abilities.
In 2017, Fenland Music Centre Association celebrated 50 years of providing support and opportunities for local musicians in the Fenland area of Cambridgeshire. New members are always welcome.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.fenlandmusicccentre.org.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told