For Sale: Four bedroom house in Whittlesey
A FOUR double-bedroom house with three reception rooms is on offer for �394,995 in a sought-after location in Whittlesey.
The Love Lane property also has a double detached garage and multiple en-suite shower rooms, as well as the possibility of an annexe conversion.
The dream home has a stunning entrance hall with laminate flooring leading into a 16x14ft lounge with a feature fireplace and PVCu double glazed doors leading to the garden.
There is space for an American-style fridge freezer in the kitchen and breakfast room and there is also a family room with a television point and fireplace.
Two bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms comprising of a shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin but there is also a family bathroom upstairs.
You may also want to watch:
Outside iron gates lead into a tarmac driveway with ample off-road parking leading to the garage with powered doors.
“The rear garden is enclosed by a mixture of timber fence and brick wall,” Whittlesey-based estate agent Grays says.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
It also has a patio area, shrub border and mature trees and gives the residents “excellent views of St Andrew’s Church”.
“The property was designed in such a way that, subject to planning consent and building regulations, the family room could be converted to a bedroom and lounge, the utility room into a kitchen and the downstairs WC into a shower room,” Grays added.
“This would create a self-contained annexe with separate access.”