For Sale: Four bedroom house in Whittlesey
A FOUR double-bedroom house with three reception rooms is on offer for �394,995 in a sought-after location in Whittlesey.
The Love Lane property also has a double detached garage and multiple en-suite shower rooms, as well as the possibility of an annexe conversion.
The dream home has a stunning entrance hall with laminate flooring leading into a 16x14ft lounge with a feature fireplace and PVCu double glazed doors leading to the garden.
There is space for an American-style fridge freezer in the kitchen and breakfast room and there is also a family room with a television point and fireplace.
Two bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms comprising of a shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin but there is also a family bathroom upstairs.
Outside iron gates lead into a tarmac driveway with ample off-road parking leading to the garage with powered doors.
“The rear garden is enclosed by a mixture of timber fence and brick wall,” Whittlesey-based estate agent Grays says.
- 1 Drug-driver killed co-worker on B1101 Elm Road in March
- 2 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 3 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 4 Jailed: 58-year-old burglar who stole £57,000 BMW M4 in Wisbech
- 5 Shoplifter, 33, who assaulted woman is on the run
- 6 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 7 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 8 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 9 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
- 10 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
It also has a patio area, shrub border and mature trees and gives the residents “excellent views of St Andrew’s Church”.
“The property was designed in such a way that, subject to planning consent and building regulations, the family room could be converted to a bedroom and lounge, the utility room into a kitchen and the downstairs WC into a shower room,” Grays added.
“This would create a self-contained annexe with separate access.”