For Sale: Four bedroom house in Whittlesey
A FOUR double-bedroom house with three reception rooms is on offer for �394,995 in a sought-after location in Whittlesey.
The Love Lane property also has a double detached garage and multiple en-suite shower rooms, as well as the possibility of an annexe conversion.
The dream home has a stunning entrance hall with laminate flooring leading into a 16x14ft lounge with a feature fireplace and PVCu double glazed doors leading to the garden.
There is space for an American-style fridge freezer in the kitchen and breakfast room and there is also a family room with a television point and fireplace.
Two bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms comprising of a shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin but there is also a family bathroom upstairs.
You may also want to watch:
Outside iron gates lead into a tarmac driveway with ample off-road parking leading to the garage with powered doors.
“The rear garden is enclosed by a mixture of timber fence and brick wall,” Whittlesey-based estate agent Grays says.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
It also has a patio area, shrub border and mature trees and gives the residents “excellent views of St Andrew’s Church”.
“The property was designed in such a way that, subject to planning consent and building regulations, the family room could be converted to a bedroom and lounge, the utility room into a kitchen and the downstairs WC into a shower room,” Grays added.
“This would create a self-contained annexe with separate access.”