For Sale: Four bedroom house in Whittlesey
A FOUR double-bedroom house with three reception rooms is on offer for �394,995 in a sought-after location in Whittlesey.
The Love Lane property also has a double detached garage and multiple en-suite shower rooms, as well as the possibility of an annexe conversion.
The dream home has a stunning entrance hall with laminate flooring leading into a 16x14ft lounge with a feature fireplace and PVCu double glazed doors leading to the garden.
There is space for an American-style fridge freezer in the kitchen and breakfast room and there is also a family room with a television point and fireplace.
Two bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms comprising of a shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin but there is also a family bathroom upstairs.
You may also want to watch:
Outside iron gates lead into a tarmac driveway with ample off-road parking leading to the garage with powered doors.
“The rear garden is enclosed by a mixture of timber fence and brick wall,” Whittlesey-based estate agent Grays says.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 6 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 9 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 10 Motor cyclist killed in March crash
It also has a patio area, shrub border and mature trees and gives the residents “excellent views of St Andrew’s Church”.
“The property was designed in such a way that, subject to planning consent and building regulations, the family room could be converted to a bedroom and lounge, the utility room into a kitchen and the downstairs WC into a shower room,” Grays added.
“This would create a self-contained annexe with separate access.”