Ford Focus driver flees scene of accident after colliding with wall in Guyhirn
A DRIVER collided with a wall in Guyhirn before fleeing from the scene of the accident.
A silver Ford Focus collided with a wall in Thorney Road at about 6.30pm on Sunday September 18.
The driver of the car, along with the driver of a 4x4 vehicle, looked at the damage before leaving.
Pc Kayleigh Crowson said: “I would appeal to the driver of the Ford Focus to contact police.
“I would also like to hear from anyone with any information about the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call Pc Crowson on 03456 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November