Ford Focus driver flees scene of accident after colliding with wall in Guyhirn
A DRIVER collided with a wall in Guyhirn before fleeing from the scene of the accident.
A silver Ford Focus collided with a wall in Thorney Road at about 6.30pm on Sunday September 18.
The driver of the car, along with the driver of a 4x4 vehicle, looked at the damage before leaving.
Pc Kayleigh Crowson said: “I would appeal to the driver of the Ford Focus to contact police.
“I would also like to hear from anyone with any information about the incident.”
Anyone with any information should call Pc Crowson on 03456 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 7 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 8 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 9 ‘Loved and valued volunteer’ shares her special bond with charity
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim