Ford Focus stolen from lay by on A47
A Ford Focus has been stolen from a lay by on the A47.
The owner of the grey C-Max had left it after it had started to overheat close to Elm at 10.30am last Thursday.
However, when they returned to collect the car at 1.45pm, it had been taken.
Pc Kelly Manchett said: “The owner had only had the vehicle for a few weeks before it was stolen.
“It was left by a very busy stretch of road and I’m sure someone will have seen what happened.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call Pc Manchett on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told