Former Fenmarc manager appears in court facing 13 charges of fraud
A FORMER engineering manager of a Fenland produce company is facing 13 charges of fraud.
It is alleged that 40-year-old Darren Howell abused his position with Fenmarc Produce by ordering a number of items including a gearbox, an electrical part for a fire alarm and a filter unit.
He is accused of committing all the offences between December 31 2008 and January 1 2010.
Howell appeared before Fenland magistrates alongside co-defendant Simon Roberts, facing six charges of aiding and abetting offences committed by Howell.
Howell, of Washway Road, Holbeach; and Roberts, of Hyholmes, Bretton, were granted a three-week adjournment for their Legal Aid applications to be made.
You may also want to watch:
Their case is due back before Peterborough magistrates on April 6. They are on unconditional bail.
- 1 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 2 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 3 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 4 Hauliers face Covid and Brexit HGV driver shortage
- 5 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 6 Police disrupt drug dealer's 'oven ready' cannabis stash
- 7 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 8 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 9 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 10 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell