Former March man Gary Stretch found guilty of attempted murder and other charges: jury still considering other charges
- Credit: Archant
Former March man Gary Richard (known locally as Gary Stretch) has been found guilty of one count of attempted murder.
He has also been found guilty of three counts of preventing the unlawful burial of the victims of serial killer Joanna Dennehy.
His accomplice Leslie Layton has been convicted of similar offences.
Layton, 36, was also found guilty of perverting the course of justice.
The jury, at Cambridge Crown Court, has been sent back to continue deliberations on other charges.
You may also want to watch:
More to come.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash