Chatteris mortgage adviser takes over former Riverside Steak House building in March
- Credit: Archant
A mortage adviser has relocated from Chatteris after 15 years to move into a former restaurant in March.
Mortgage Force Cambridgeshire are now based at what used to be Riverside Steak House in Elwyn Road.
Property agency Barker Storey Matthews, in Huntingdon, was instructed to let it by the landlord for alternative use last year.
Some of the character features of the two-storey building have been kept following planning approval for change of use.
Roger Jones, owner and director of Mortgage Force Cambridgeshire, commented, “With a headcount of six staff and a bustling residential market in Cambridgeshire, we had simply outgrown our existing premises in Chatteris.
You may also want to watch:
“The move to March sees us in much larger premises and to be in such a prominent location in the market town – in which most of our employees live – means we can not only meet the business’s current needs but also accommodate future business growth in line with housing market moves in this part of Cambridgeshire.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry