Forty Foot Road: Have your say...
THE Cambs Times want to hear YOUR opinion on what should happen to improve safety along the Forty Foot Bank. Many of you will have already signed petitions calling for improved safety (at the last count 1,000 signatures had been collected) but now you can
THE Cambs Times want to hear YOUR opinion on what should happen to improve safety along the Forty Foot Bank.
Many of you will have already signed petitions calling for improved safety (at the last count 1,000 signatures had been collected) but now you can take part in our special text vote.
If you want to vote then why not text your opinion?
Text the word TIMES followed by a space and then your vote - either 'close' - this indicates you would like to see the road closed, 'safety' - this indicates you would like to see safety precautions introduced such as speed cameras or a 30mph or 'no change' - if you think things are OK as they are. Then send you vote to the number 82189.
You may also want to watch:
So if you would like to see more safety precautions introduced along the road you would text TIMES, then a space, then SAFETY and send to 82189.
Texts cost just 25p - less than the price of a first class stamp. If you want to vote for more than one option, you will have to send more than one text message for the votes to be registered.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 5 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 8 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 9 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 10 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
Alternatively if you would like to vote online go to www.www.cambs-times.co.uk and follow the links to the Forty Road story in the news section. You will then be able to cast your vote via our website. All results will be published next week.