Forty Neale-Wade students awarded for progress and attendance
- Credit: Archant
Forty students from Neale-Wade Academy received a gift voucher to reward them for their hard work and determination throughout the last academic year.
Students were selected based on progress in lessons, contribution to community events and achieving excellent attendance.
The 40 students consisted of the top 10 points scorers in the current Year 8 to 11
Caitlin Godden, one of the reward winners, said: “I’m really pleased to receive this reward as I worked very hard all year.
“I think receiving a reward at Christmas just makes it even more special.”
You may also want to watch:
Aynsley Welling, head of school, said: “It’s fantastic to see so many excellent students receiving a well-deserved reward.
“Their teachers and everyone at home can be very proud of their efforts.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital