Forty Neale-Wade students awarded for progress and attendance
- Credit: Archant
Forty students from Neale-Wade Academy received a gift voucher to reward them for their hard work and determination throughout the last academic year.
Students were selected based on progress in lessons, contribution to community events and achieving excellent attendance.
The 40 students consisted of the top 10 points scorers in the current Year 8 to 11
Caitlin Godden, one of the reward winners, said: “I’m really pleased to receive this reward as I worked very hard all year.
“I think receiving a reward at Christmas just makes it even more special.”
Aynsley Welling, head of school, said: “It’s fantastic to see so many excellent students receiving a well-deserved reward.
“Their teachers and everyone at home can be very proud of their efforts.”
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 6 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 9 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 10 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day