Four people injured in four vehicle crash on A141
- Credit: Archant
ONE person was seriously injured and three others suffered injuries in a four vehicle collision involving three cars and a lorry on the A141 at Chatteris this morning.
One of the vehicles is believed to have ended up in a ditch and there are also reports of an oil spillage.
The incident took place at 11.15am and police are still at the scene.
The A141 Cambridgeshire - A141 Fenland Way has been closed in both directions between the A142 junction in Chatteris and the B1093 junction in Doddington.
A diversion is in place.
You may also want to watch:
A fire crew from March was called to the scene at 11.20am. They did not extricate anyone from their vehicles and left the scene at midday.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 10 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’