Fourteen new sets of wheels at College of West Anglia thanks to local partnership
- Credit: Archant
A fresh fleet of 14 company vehicles – including cars, mini-buses and vans - are now on hand for the College of West Anglia.
The new wheels come thanks to a new partnership with A10 Auto Centre, of Hamburg Way, North Lynn Industrial Estate.
A10 are also offering all staff and students (over the age of 21) a 10 per cent discount on all rentals.
The fleet also now has an electric Kia Soul, which acts as a shuttle service between the CWA King’s Lynn and Wisbech campuses
Gary Rostron, head of property services at CWA, said: “Before the settling of this new contract, the college was running cars between seven and nine years of age, causing escalating maintenance costs.
You may also want to watch:
“We are delighted to be working with A10 Auto Centre. The new fleet better reflects the college and it’s great to see them finally on the road.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour