Slimmer crowned 'greatest loser' after dropping four stone
- Credit: SLIMMING WORLD
A March woman who lost four stone has been crowned the ‘greatest loser’ of her local Slimming World group.
Fran Pacey, who is a member of the Wednesday March Slimming World group, has gone from a size 14/16 to a size 10/12.
The 33-year-old, who joined the group in January 2019, said: “I feel like a new woman since losing weight.
"In fact, I look so different that people who I haven’t seen for a while often can’t believe I’m the same person.
“I have to say though, it’s the change on the inside that’s been the greatest – I’m happier, healthier and much more confident now."
Fran added that her weight impacted on so many aspects of her life.
"From struggling to find clothes that I liked to fit to not being able to do simple everyday tasks without feeling tired and out of breath."
- 1 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 2 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 3 Chatteris Fire brigade respond to nearly 20 calls in two days
- 4 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 5 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 6 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
- 7 Heather's Hedgehog Hotel in Chatteris officially opens
- 8 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm
- 9 'Why not have two stations?' - Villagers air their views on £37m rail project
- 10 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
Before losing the weight, Fran says she was "just existing, but now I’m full of life and can do so much more”.
To join the March group, call Helen on 07711 985276.