Slimmer crowned 'greatest loser' after dropping four stone
- Credit: SLIMMING WORLD
A March woman who lost four stone has been crowned the ‘greatest loser’ of her local Slimming World group.
Fran Pacey, who is a member of the Wednesday March Slimming World group, has gone from a size 14/16 to a size 10/12.
The 33-year-old, who joined the group in January 2019, said: “I feel like a new woman since losing weight.
"In fact, I look so different that people who I haven’t seen for a while often can’t believe I’m the same person.
“I have to say though, it’s the change on the inside that’s been the greatest – I’m happier, healthier and much more confident now."
Fran added that her weight impacted on so many aspects of her life.
"From struggling to find clothes that I liked to fit to not being able to do simple everyday tasks without feeling tired and out of breath."
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 3 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 6 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 9 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 10 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
Before losing the weight, Fran says she was "just existing, but now I’m full of life and can do so much more”.
To join the March group, call Helen on 07711 985276.