Free parents and toddlers group in Fenland welcoming new members
A FREE parents and toddlers group in Fenland is welcoming new members with open arms.
Elm Road Day Nursery and Pre-school (Ladybirds) has earned a fine reputation after 16 years of dedicated service. It is the only day nursery in Wisbech to achieve a coveted ‘outstanding’ award from government inspectors Ofted.
The centre is now running a new group for parents and children between the ages of 18 months and 3 years every Tuesday and Thursday between 1.30-3pm.
Hayley Readshaw, Ladybirds’ manager said: “This group is a really good chance for parents and their children to meet new people.
“It’s a chance for them to socialise together in a different and exciting environment. Money is tighter these days so we felt we decided to offer the group as a service to the community.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to welcoming lots more children, mums, dads, nans and grandads to our nursery and showing them what we can offer once the youngsters get older.”
Children and parents can take part in a host of activities at the nursery including singing, painting and games while free refreshments are offered.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 10 Alleged paedophile released on bail
• For more information on what the nursery in Elm Road offers or details about the free parents and toddlers group call 01945 466667.