Free parents and toddlers group in Fenland welcoming new members
A FREE parents and toddlers group in Fenland is welcoming new members with open arms.
Elm Road Day Nursery and Pre-school (Ladybirds) has earned a fine reputation after 16 years of dedicated service. It is the only day nursery in Wisbech to achieve a coveted ‘outstanding’ award from government inspectors Ofted.
The centre is now running a new group for parents and children between the ages of 18 months and 3 years every Tuesday and Thursday between 1.30-3pm.
Hayley Readshaw, Ladybirds’ manager said: “This group is a really good chance for parents and their children to meet new people.
“It’s a chance for them to socialise together in a different and exciting environment. Money is tighter these days so we felt we decided to offer the group as a service to the community.
“We look forward to welcoming lots more children, mums, dads, nans and grandads to our nursery and showing them what we can offer once the youngsters get older.”
Children and parents can take part in a host of activities at the nursery including singing, painting and games while free refreshments are offered.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 3 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 4 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 5 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 6 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 7 Santa's magical, mystery arrival in the Fens on a tractor
- 8 OPINION: Alliance challenges 'political point scoring' by opposition leader
- 9 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 10 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
• For more information on what the nursery in Elm Road offers or details about the free parents and toddlers group call 01945 466667.