Free RSPB family walk at Rookery Farm, Fen Road, Pidley
- Credit: Archant
The RSPB is holding a free family farm walk at Rookery Farm, Fen Road, Pidley later this month.
“This is a rare chance to explore a farm overflowing with nature,” say the RSPB.
“See how many of Rookery Farm’s 42 types of bird you can spot and try your hand at bug hunting and pond dipping.
“You’ll learn all about how farms can give nature a home while growing the food we eat with farmers Clair and James and spot wildlife with Gemma from the RSPB.”
Places are limited and weatherproof clothing and good shoes will be needed.
You may also want to watch:
Sandwiches, cakes and drinks will be available to buy at The Rookery Café after the walk.
The free event takes place on Friday August 19 from 10am till 12pm.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
To book, call 01354 680233 or email email@example.com