Free seminar organised to help Fenland’s businesses cut transport costs
- Credit: Archant
Businesses are urged to take advantage of a free seminar where advice will be on offer about how to cut transport costs.
The latest developments in alternative fuels, how to make the best use of the railways and grant funding will be discussed.
The seminar, which will be delivered by Fenland District Council’s Green Business Club and Resource Efficiency East, takes place at the Boathouse in Wisbech on Friday, February 14, from 8.45-10.30am.
Funding has come from Anglian Water as part of their efforts to help businesses to save money by using resources more sustainably.
The seminar is the latest in a series on the efficient use of resources - it follows a successful one on water held last month. Others are planned on waste on March 20 and on energy on April 11.
You may also want to watch:
Places are free but advance booking is essential. To book places for February 14 and for more details on all the seminars, contact Isabel Edgington on 01354 654321 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 10 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off