Friends team up to open independent estate agency in Whittlesey
TWO friends who first worked together six years ago have teamed up to open an independent estate agency in Whittlesey.
Paul Rose and Peter Harrison met whilst working for Sharman Quinney and have opened Harrison Rose in Eastgate.
The agency, which opened for business on Monday, is open seven days a week and specialises in Whittlesey and the surrounding villages - including Eastrea, Coates, Turves, Thorney and Crowland.
They promise full colour details and floor plans, no sale no fee and no withdrawal charges and free valuations.
Mr Harrison said: “We are close friends that have gone into business together after many months of planning.
You may also want to watch:
“We chose Whittlesey because we both feel it is a growing area and nice town to live in. There is a lot of developments planned here and we feel there is a market for another agent.”
• For more information about Harrison Rose and to view properties visit 3 Angel House, Eastgate, Whittlesey, contact 01733 202525 or visit www.harrisonroseproperty.com
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 6 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’