Friends team up to open independent estate agency in Whittlesey
TWO friends who first worked together six years ago have teamed up to open an independent estate agency in Whittlesey.
Paul Rose and Peter Harrison met whilst working for Sharman Quinney and have opened Harrison Rose in Eastgate.
The agency, which opened for business on Monday, is open seven days a week and specialises in Whittlesey and the surrounding villages - including Eastrea, Coates, Turves, Thorney and Crowland.
They promise full colour details and floor plans, no sale no fee and no withdrawal charges and free valuations.
Mr Harrison said: “We are close friends that have gone into business together after many months of planning.
You may also want to watch:
“We chose Whittlesey because we both feel it is a growing area and nice town to live in. There is a lot of developments planned here and we feel there is a market for another agent.”
• For more information about Harrison Rose and to view properties visit 3 Angel House, Eastgate, Whittlesey, contact 01733 202525 or visit www.harrisonroseproperty.com
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 7 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 8 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 9 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police