Friends team up to open independent estate agency in Whittlesey
TWO friends who first worked together six years ago have teamed up to open an independent estate agency in Whittlesey.
Paul Rose and Peter Harrison met whilst working for Sharman Quinney and have opened Harrison Rose in Eastgate.
The agency, which opened for business on Monday, is open seven days a week and specialises in Whittlesey and the surrounding villages - including Eastrea, Coates, Turves, Thorney and Crowland.
They promise full colour details and floor plans, no sale no fee and no withdrawal charges and free valuations.
Mr Harrison said: “We are close friends that have gone into business together after many months of planning.
You may also want to watch:
“We chose Whittlesey because we both feel it is a growing area and nice town to live in. There is a lot of developments planned here and we feel there is a market for another agent.”
• For more information about Harrison Rose and to view properties visit 3 Angel House, Eastgate, Whittlesey, contact 01733 202525 or visit www.harrisonroseproperty.com
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years