Fun day in March will raise money for Fenland Society for the Blind
- Credit: Archant
A fun day is being held in March this weekend to help raise money for the Fenland (Isle of Ely) Society for the Blind.
The fundraiser takes place in the garden of one of the society’s members, Hazel Pegram, at 19 Wigstones Road on June 24 and 25. The event will run from 9am until 5pm each day.
There will be a bouncy castle for children, games with prizes, raffle, refreshments and crafts stalls.
Entry to the event is free and all of the money raised will go to the charity.
For more information call Janet Fisher on 01354 656726 or email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
The charity provides services for local people who are blind and visually impaired.
A spokesman for the charity said: “We are dedicated to giving high levels of care, understanding and temperament to those less able to see across North East Cambridgeshire, from north Tydd St Giles and south Ely and Stretham.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache