Fun for all the family at Wimblington this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Donkeys, mini 4x4s, human hamster balls and a village scarecrow competition are among the attractions at a fun day in Wimblington.
The day on Sunday July 17 is jam packed with family entertainment including Draycott Brewery, live music from Ivan Garford and his Dead Swingers Band and local musician Bondy.
There is magic and laughs from JezO and a traditional Punch and Junch and Judy Show courtesy of Uncle Mick’s.
There are young singers from Thomas Eaton choir, races for children and adults, a mega plant stall and raffle.
A range of stalls will be out for people to browse alongside refreshments and the prize giving ceremony for the village scarecrow competition.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be stay and play craft sessions and takeaway crafts for the children.
The event opens at noon on the Memorial Playing Field and runs until 4pm.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens