Fun in the sun as people browsed vintage vehicles in March
- Credit: Archant
Vintage vehicle lovers took a step back in time when hundreds of people flocked to a rally for the third year running.
The Ramsey Steam and Vintage show is all about having something for the whole family to enjoy and the show had a huge variety of exhibits from large and small steam engines, vintage vehicles, tractors, caravans and motorbikes.
There were games, stalls, a tractor pull, trade stalls and plenty of refreshments to suit every taste.
Two full days of arena displays kept visitors entertained which included performances by the Wild Bunch Cowboys in their purpose built town.
With a craft tent, bar, fairground rides, auto jumble, auction, road run and miniature steam train rides there was something for all ages which added to sunny day fun for the successful show held at the Auction Field in Floods Ferry Road, March.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 6 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 7 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’