Funky fun for kids at weekends at Block Fen RSPCA near Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
A bouncy castle, space hoppers, inflatable ball pit and air hockey are among a range of fun activities for children at the RSPCA in Block Fen, near Wimblington, during April to help raise money for the animal charity.
Businesswoman Debbie Tomlin, who runs activity hire firm, Discover your Mojo (DYM) is setting up the funky play area so that families can visit the centre and watch their children have fun, visit the animals and stop for refreshments.
The price to play is being kept to a minimum and will help raise money for the RSPCA while letting families enjoy some time out.
Mrs Tomlin, whose son used to work at the centre before going to university, said: “We wanted to help raise money and provide affordable fun for families on a budget.
“They just buy a wristband and can play for as long as they like giving parents a chance to relax with a cup of coffee and raise funds for a good cause at the same time.”
You may also want to watch:
The activities are available every weekend on Saturdays and Sunday through April from 11-2.30.
The Chatteris-based DYM team are also making cakes for the RSPCA events. T
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
For details on booking DYM for a charity event or private party call Debbie at DYM on 07896 317 583 or 01354 695 256.