The Gabes in Chatteris is among top 20 care homes in Eastern Region
- Credit: Archant
A Chatteris care home has been named as one of the top 20 care homes in the Eastern Region.
The Gables Care Home was one of only two care homes in Cambridgeshire to achieve the award.
Manager Julie Tyler said: “All of us at The Gables are absolutely thrilled to have been awarded a ‘Top 20 Recommended Care Home (East of England) 2018’.
“We aim to provide our residents with the very best quality care in a setting that provides them with as much of a ‘home from home’ experience as we can manage.
“The staff all work so hard as a team to meet this goal and we are incredibly proud to be honoured with this award.
You may also want to watch:
“Our residents form the very heart of The Gables and we truly believe in the saying ‘our residents do not live in our workplace, we work in their home’.
The Gables is located at 1 E Park Street.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle