Gallery: �1,700 raised for Park Lane School in Whittlesey at fayre
ABOUT �1,700 was raised for a Fenland primary school at its summer fayre.
The fayre at Park Lane Primary School in Whittlesey was opened by the Peterborough Phantoms ice hockey team.
Visitors enjoyed a number of activities including a Tug of war, fancy dress competition and a Raffle.
There was much support for the fayre from the school itself and the community, making it an enjoyable day out for all who attended.
SIMS School of Gymnastics and Majorettes groups provided families with entertainment and displays throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
The money raised from the day, organised by the Friends of Park Lane, will be used around the school.
Friends of Park Lane Treasurer, Nikki Kupusarevic, said: “It was a very succesful day, with brilliant weather, which helped keep things going.”
- 1 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 9 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road