Gallery: �1,700 raised for Park Lane School in Whittlesey at fayre
ABOUT �1,700 was raised for a Fenland primary school at its summer fayre.
The fayre at Park Lane Primary School in Whittlesey was opened by the Peterborough Phantoms ice hockey team.
Visitors enjoyed a number of activities including a Tug of war, fancy dress competition and a Raffle.
There was much support for the fayre from the school itself and the community, making it an enjoyable day out for all who attended.
SIMS School of Gymnastics and Majorettes groups provided families with entertainment and displays throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
The money raised from the day, organised by the Friends of Park Lane, will be used around the school.
Friends of Park Lane Treasurer, Nikki Kupusarevic, said: “It was a very succesful day, with brilliant weather, which helped keep things going.”
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s