Gallery: �1,700 raised for Park Lane School in Whittlesey at fayre
ABOUT �1,700 was raised for a Fenland primary school at its summer fayre.
The fayre at Park Lane Primary School in Whittlesey was opened by the Peterborough Phantoms ice hockey team.
Visitors enjoyed a number of activities including a Tug of war, fancy dress competition and a Raffle.
There was much support for the fayre from the school itself and the community, making it an enjoyable day out for all who attended.
SIMS School of Gymnastics and Majorettes groups provided families with entertainment and displays throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
The money raised from the day, organised by the Friends of Park Lane, will be used around the school.
Friends of Park Lane Treasurer, Nikki Kupusarevic, said: “It was a very succesful day, with brilliant weather, which helped keep things going.”
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 5 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 6 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden