GALLERY: Anglia Components treat staff and their families to free fun day
MORE than 200 people enjoyed a day of thrills and spills on Saturday as a Fenland firm held a free event for its staff and their families.
Wisbech-based Anglia Components - the UK’s leading electronic component distributor - held its 13th annual family fun day to reward the hard work of employees at its Sandall Road site.
The four-hour funfest saw children leap for joy on an array of equipment including a bouncy castle, bungee trampoline and inflatable crazy cottage.
Sarah Foley, who organised the event with colleague Michelene Hircock, said: “It’s the 13th time I’ve been involved with organising the event and our only remit is to make it fun for our company’s staff and family.
“The fun day seems to have grown in size each year and it was a great occasion once again. The day allows the management to give something back to the employees that work so hard throughout the year.”
You may also want to watch:
Laser shooting, side stalls, traditional fairground games, competitions and a BBQ were just some of the other treats on offer for those who attended the day.
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 3 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 4 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 5 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 6 How defibrillator access varies across the Fens and East Cambridgeshire
- 7 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 8 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 9 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash