GALLERY: Anglia Components treat staff and their families to free fun day
MORE than 200 people enjoyed a day of thrills and spills on Saturday as a Fenland firm held a free event for its staff and their families.
Wisbech-based Anglia Components - the UK’s leading electronic component distributor - held its 13th annual family fun day to reward the hard work of employees at its Sandall Road site.
The four-hour funfest saw children leap for joy on an array of equipment including a bouncy castle, bungee trampoline and inflatable crazy cottage.
Sarah Foley, who organised the event with colleague Michelene Hircock, said: “It’s the 13th time I’ve been involved with organising the event and our only remit is to make it fun for our company’s staff and family.
“The fun day seems to have grown in size each year and it was a great occasion once again. The day allows the management to give something back to the employees that work so hard throughout the year.”
Laser shooting, side stalls, traditional fairground games, competitions and a BBQ were just some of the other treats on offer for those who attended the day.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 7 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 8 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 9 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 10 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild