GALLERY: Atelier East’s sixth summer art exhibition opens at Wisbech and Fenland museum
LIVE music and a buffet kicked off Atelier East’s annual summer exhibition last night as the work of Fenland’s top artists went on display.
The area’s most prestigious art exhibition opened at Wisbech and Fenland Museum during a grand opening reception which saw guests treated to fine food and wine.
Cantus, a choir who have performed across Cambridgeshire and at the Wisbech Rose Fair, were joined by Neil Cousin in providing live music for the showcase opening.
This year - Atelier East’s sixth summer exhibition - will see a mix of works from local and international artists including award winning Louise Stebbing, who is currently exhibiting at the Royal Academy.
The exhibition runs until September 24.
You may also want to watch:
It will be open at the building, in Museum Square, Wisbech, from 10am-4pm, Tuesday to Saturdays.
- 1 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 2 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Cannabis factory uncovered in Fen village
- 5 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 6 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 7 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 8 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 9 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 10 Grandmother calls to shut west Norfolk lakes where man, 20, drowned