Gallery: Big Brother stars VIP guests at Skylark’s international weekend
THOUSANDS of people turned out for Skylark Showground’s International Motorbike and Help for Heroes show at the weekend.
Entertainers were out in force throughout the two-day event at the Wimblington showground to raise money for wounded comrades in the British Armed Forces.
The event was opened by Big Brother stars Mario and Lisa, who were special VIP guests for the weekend.
Top of the bill was rising Fenland rock band Fuel for the Fire following their stunning success at London’s 02 Arena following national the Live and Unsigned competition. Wisbech band The Brink also performed to the crowds.
The hottest motorbikes from around the world were also on display and deals could be had at a string of car boot sales.
You may also want to watch:
Showground chairman Paul Salter said: “Everyone had a wonderful time. We do these events for various charities and chose Help for Heroes because it is one of my pet charities. It is a very important cause.”
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 3 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 8 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 9 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash