GALLERY: Cromwell Community College Prom
- Credit: Archant
It was posh frocks and sharp dressed suits when Cromwell Community College held its end of year prom.
Students took glam to a new level when they turned out for a night of celebration at the Holiday Inn in Peterborough.
The year 11 students arrived in style for a night of partying at the venue to celebrate the end of their GCSEs.
In total, 170 pupils and staff enjoyed a memorable evening, with Andrew Tarrant and Laima Meskauskaite named prom king and queen.
They raised £1,500 throughout the year to pay for extra treats like popcorn and sweets.
You may also want to watch:
MMUK Flowers donated flowers for all 20 tables and pupils had their photos taken by Liz Greenhalgh.
Organiser Jill Clark said: “It was a good night. Everyone enjoyed a drink on arrival and it went really well.”
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 9 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens