Gallery: Cromwell students raise over £180 for Children in Need
- Credit: Archant
Cakes and competitions were the order of the day at a Children in Need fair held at Chatteris Cromwell Community College on Friday.
The event held over the lunch break raised £182 for the BBC-led annual apppeal.
It was organised by the year councils with the help of sixth formers.
Students, teachers and parents produced cakes which went down well with all those who attended.
There were also several stalls selling a variety of items.
You may also want to watch:
Pupils were also allowed to wear non-uniform for the day.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital