GALLERY: Dogs put through their paces on obedience day
- Credit: Archant
FENLAND’S dogs were on their best behaviour on Saturday.
They were put through their paces on an obedience day at the Russell Avenue Play Area, March.
The day was organised by Roddons Housing Association and run by K9, a dog training club.
Dog lovers were also given advice on being better owners in a bid to tackle increasing complaints about dog fouling, excessive barking and out of control animals in the town.
Managing director of Roddons Jenny Hodson said: “We wanted to reward the area’s best and brightest dogs by running a fun day of free training for them and their owners.
You may also want to watch:
“It will also give local owners the chance to find out exactly what they should do to keep their pet happy and healthy, such as how to make sure they are exercised properly and can be clearly identified if lost.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told