GALLERY: Ely photographer shares hundreds of unique images in two-year project
- Credit: Archant
ELY photographer Peter Bacon has shared an insight into his life with people around the world by uploading a new photo to the internet every day for two years.
He has taken and shared 730 pictures on photo blogging website blipfoto covering everything from landscapes to wildlife.
The project was free for people to follow and attracted supporters from across the globe.
Peter said: “I have dabbled in photography for years although it wasn’t until a friend introduced me to Blipfoto that my real interest started.
“To achieve a daily picture it took me to a place where I saw the landscape around me in a myriad of forms.
You may also want to watch:
“I have laid on various things, climbed many an obstacle, stood for quite some time and been stared at, all in the name of a Blip. “It has given me more than I could have imagined.
“Strolling back through my journal I was struck by the fact that I remember every shot I’ve taken, and the memories came flooding back.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash