GALLERY: Essex girl Lauren Goodger wows the crowd as she arrives in Whittlesey to open new salon
- Credit: Archant
SHE has an eye watering 1,175,537 Twitter followers and they have 140 but both came together today as reality TV star Lauren Goodger officially opened Elegant Rose salon in Whittlesey.
Famous for being famous on the hit show The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE), Lauren wowed the crowd as she arrived to ensure Whittlesey’s newest business got a star studded launch.
The 27 year-old has never been busier since leaving the hit show, including writing a book earlier this year appropriately entitled Secrets of an Essex Girl.
But today she was very much an honorary Fenland girl, chatting and greeting both customers and onlookers at the new Market Place salon.
The new salon promises to bring a touch of glamour to the Fens and many would agree in that they succeeded spectacularly with Lauren’s appearance.
You may also want to watch:
FULL REPORT IN NEXT WEEK’S CAMBS TIMES
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire