GALLERY: Families flock to Peckover House for Cadbury’s Eggsplorers Easter egg trail
- Credit: Archant
Families explored a historic Fenland building to hunt for chocolate over Easter.
More than 200 youngsters took part in the Cadbury’s Eggsplorers Easter egg trail at The National Trust’s Peckover House in Wisbech from Saturday to Monday.
Events organiser Diane Smith said: “Children had an absolute field day - such a simple pleasure but it provided lots of fun.
“On a sunny day the Peckover garden is magical. It was lovely to see so many people having an enjoyable time.
“There are lots more events planned for the rest of the year and now everything is coming into bloom it is an ideal time to come and visit us.”
You may also want to watch:
Explorers were given an Eggsploration kit, which included a trail journal, map, passport and explorer hat, to help them complete the trail.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire