GALLERY: Fenland dance school’s pyjama party raises funds for Cancer Research UK
JAZZY pyjamas, cuddly dressing gowns and fancy sleep suits were the order of the day when a March dance school raised funds for Cancer Research UK.
Every dancer from Sarah’s Street Style Dance School was asked to collect sponsorship for attending their regular classes in their nightwear - and sponsors were invited to watch the classes.
The dance school runs classes on weekdays at Neale Wade Community College, except on Thursdays when classes are held at March Braza.
Dance school leader Sarah White said: “I run 12 classes a week, and have around 180 children and adults taking part.
“Cancer research UK is a charity dear to my heart and I hope to take part in many charity fund raising events this year.
You may also want to watch:
“It also means a lot to many people in my dance school, so we have all come together to raise money for this event.”
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle