GALLERY: Hundreds enjoy Wisbech shopping centre’s Easter fun day
- Credit: Archant
ABOUT 500 people took part in an action-packed Easter fun day at The Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech, yesterday.
More than 350 children took part in a giant Easter egg hunt and the youngsters got to test their agility and climb the famous Spider Mountain.
If that was not enough, there were face-painting stalls, balloon modelling sessions and a fairground ride to capture the childrens imagination.
Those in attendance were also treated to two performances of Mr Rainbow’s Magical Easter Show featuring Rodney Rabbit and Hetty the Hen.
Horsefair manager Kevin Smith was thrilled with how the day unfolded.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “It was a fantastic day and a great turnout, especially considering the cool weather.
“We are just so pleased with the response from the local community.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
“I think parents really appreciate the day because during the school holidays it is nice to take the children out somewhere which does not cost them anything and where they can go shopping at the same time.”