GALLERY: Isle campus students show off flair at stunning hair, nail and beauty end of year show
- Credit: Archant
Hair, Beauty and Nail Technology students from the Isle Campus of the College of West Anglia at Wisbech showcased their innovative and creative images at their end of year show.
The sell-out show on Thursday was an awe-inspiring display that embodied their creative skills and exceptional talent.
Themes included Masquerade, Circus, Superheroes, Evolution of Hair, Cinematic, Hollywood Glamour, Fantasy and Fairytale.
Carole Gallagher, programme manager, said: “The Hair, Beauty and Nail Technology students have had a very successful year in national competitions and have exceeded all expectations in producing “Synergy”.
“The staff and students worked together in synergy to produce some amazing images.
You may also want to watch:
“Themes included cinematic and circus characters, evolution of hair, fantasy and masquerade to mention but a few!
“Many of these hairdressing and beauty students have represented CWA at national events such as Skills East and the Skills Show at the NEC Birmingham.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
“Twenty six of our students are entered into the WorldSkills competition and we eagerly await the results. I am very proud of the work delivered and the results produced by our talented students.”