GALLERY: Jenner Health Centre gets £900 boost from annual fundraising concert at Ivy Leaf Club
- Credit: Archant
An annual fundraising concert in aid of The Jenner Health Centre raised more than £900.
The concert, at the Ivy Leaf Club in Whittlesey, was packed with music and song from stage, screen and television from artists who gave their time for free.
Money raised will go into the practice charity account to buy equipment not funded by the clinical care budget.
Performers were Singchronicity, Patricia Butcher, Brian Kell, Abi Miller supported by Steve Gibbs, Simmi Dee, Holly-Jean Orridge, Shannon Buckton, The Islanders, The Felt Tips and a selection from Whittlesey Wind Ensemble with guest vocalist Dave Bailey.
More than 50 raffle prizes were up for grabs. There was also a donation from The Boat Inn and the auction of sailing lessons.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for event organisers’ The Jenner Health Centre Patient Participation Group said: “We would like to thank all performers for their time and support for the cause and local businesses for donating prizes.
“The sound system, lighting and The Felt Tips were provided by Breve Music and the venue was sponsored by The Ivy Leaf Club.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 6 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 7 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 10 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash