GALLERY: Long Sutton Barns gearing up for monthly craft fair which promises to have something for everyone
- Credit: Archant
Long Sutton Barns hosts its monthly craft fair this weekend.
The former warehouse, which was transformed by volunteers in February, is enjoying a second life as a centre showcasing local arts and crafts.
There will be 35 craft stalls exhibiting everything from wool craft to stained glass.
New exhibitors include vegan soaps and handbags made from old vinyl records.
Tomorrow, in addition to the craft fair, there will be a mini boot fair.
You may also want to watch:
An animal fun day has been organised on Sunday, which will include lamb feeding, sheep sheering and piglets running a-mock.
There will be a hog roast and, weather permitting, a turning display and lampwork display outside.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
The craft fair runs from 10am-4pm on June 7 and 8.