GALLERY: Lucky escape for drivers of two lorries and a bus involved in accident which closed A141 near March
DRIVERS of two lorries and a bus involved in an accident which closed the A141 today all escaped serious injury.
The woman driver of the Norfolk Green bus involved in the accident was badly shaken, said a police officer at the scene. She was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon for a check up.
Traffic was diverted off the A141 Wisbech Road Westry, where the crash occurred and created long delays as motorists found alternative routes.
Police were called to the three-vehicle collision shortly before 2.25pm at the junction of Wisbech Road and Hostmoor Avenue.
A spokesman said details were sketchy but one vehicle involved was a lorry and another was a bus.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed in both directions.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town