GALLERY: Man and woman cut from Renault car after March collision
EMERGENCY services are currently at the scene of a two-vehicle collision in March.
Police were called to the incident in Dartford Road at 12.15pm involving a black Renault Megane and a blue Hyundai Santa Fe.
The roof of the Megane was cut off by firefighters to release a man and woman from the damaged vehicle. A female driver from the Santa Fe sustained minor injuries.
The trio are in a stable condition and have been taken to Peterborough City Hospital by land ambulance.
Reader Mark Gibson, who took these photographs, said: “I was just walking through town when I heard all of these sirens.
You may also want to watch:
“I knew straight away it wasn’t your average incident so I rushed down to have a look and loads of people did exactly the same thing.
“The road was filled with fire engines, police cars, ambulances and it looked a really nasty incident.”
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
Members of the Magpas Helimedix team assisted the ambulance crew and fire service at the scene of the collision.