GALLERY: Man and woman cut from Renault car after March collision
EMERGENCY services are currently at the scene of a two-vehicle collision in March.
Police were called to the incident in Dartford Road at 12.15pm involving a black Renault Megane and a blue Hyundai Santa Fe.
The roof of the Megane was cut off by firefighters to release a man and woman from the damaged vehicle. A female driver from the Santa Fe sustained minor injuries.
The trio are in a stable condition and have been taken to Peterborough City Hospital by land ambulance.
Reader Mark Gibson, who took these photographs, said: “I was just walking through town when I heard all of these sirens.
“I knew straight away it wasn’t your average incident so I rushed down to have a look and loads of people did exactly the same thing.
“The road was filled with fire engines, police cars, ambulances and it looked a really nasty incident.”
- 1 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 2 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 3 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 4 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 5 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 6 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 7 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 8 Drought officially declared in East Anglian region
- 9 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm
- 10 Voi trial ‘confuses people’ about illegal e-scooters
Members of the Magpas Helimedix team assisted the ambulance crew and fire service at the scene of the collision.