GALLERY: March mum setting up embroidery business
- Credit: Archant
A MARCH Mum is picking up where Dobson’s left off by setting up her own embroidery business.
Katie Grange, who worked at the High Street shop for 17 years, until it closed last month, has launched Sewlo to provide a bespoke embroidery service for businesses and personal customers.
“It was a sad day when Dobsons shut but I’m looking forward to a bright future by taking on the embroidery side of the business,” said Katie, who has launched her new enterprise at Hostmoor Avenue.
With no minimum print runs she can add an embroidery personal touch to garments ranging from dog coats, car seat covers, t-shirts, guitar straps and corporate wear such as polo shirts.
She can also supply the full range of workwear items previously available at Dobsons including safety boots and the popular work trousers, TuffStuff.
You may also want to watch:
“I can recreate company or group logos in embroidery and have a wide selection of clothing to choose from or bring in our own garments or fabric items,” she said.
She is currently running an August special offer to supply and embroider a polo shirt with your company or team logo to fit in the left chest area with prices starting from £6.50
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man found dead in March
Call Katie at Sewlo on 07904-692413