GALLERY: March pub’s nine hour live music extravaganza Rock Till You Drop raises hundreds of pounds for Magpas
- Credit: Archant
A HOST of musicians entertained the crowds for nine hours to raise more than £240 for medical emergency charity Magpas on Saturday.
Twenty-two performers took part in Rock Till You Drop, a live music extravaganza at Georges, March, which ran from noon until 9pm.
They all played free of charge at the event which was organised by musician and former paramedic Mo Stewart.
Nigel Marsh, Georges landlord, said: “There was a lot of dancing in the streets and people were treated to many different musicians during the jam.
“Many people stopped to listen and contributed to the appeal bucket. Everyone really enjoyed the afternoon.”
You may also want to watch:
The MAGPAS Helimedix team provides specialist trained emergency medical teams who access the most inhospitable areas and transport their patients to hospital, saving lives by reducing the time to admission.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover