GALLERY: March Railway Club’s annual exhibition attracts train fanatics from all over the county
- Credit: Archant
MORE than 400 train fanatics gathered at March and District Model Railway Club’s seventh annual exhibition.
Engines and layouts of all shapes and sizes were on show on Saturday at Westwood Junior School, in Maple Grove, March.
Several trade stands were also set up for visitors to browse.
Dave Evans, club chairman, said: “We had a very good day. We had 90 more people than last year who came from all over the county. Two exhibitors came here from Leicester.
“If you like to build layouts part of the enjoyment is bringing them to the exhibition and seeing what other people have done.”
You may also want to watch:
The club will be holding an open day in August to promote its various activities.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review