GALLERY: March railway fanatics enjoy day out at North Norfolk Railway
- Credit: Archant
MEMBERS of March & District Model Railway Club and friends enjoyed a day out at the North Norfolk Railway.
They enjoyed unlimited travel on all trains throughout the day and had a guided tour of the coach and locomotive renovation sheds.
They were also treated to a two course lunch on the midday steam train out of Sheringham.
The club will hold its annual open day on Saturday August 31 at St Peter’s Church Hall, March, from 10am-4pm.
There will be club layouts, demonstrations, trade stands and refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is £1 and everyone who buys a ticket will be entered into a raffle for a family ticket to the North Norfolk Railway, worth £37.
For more information on the club e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend