Gallery: March’s street dancers strut their stuff in front of full house
HUNDREDS of spectators packed into the dining hall of Neale Wade Community College this weekend, as March’s street dancers took to the stage.
Sarah’s Street Style Dance Show saw around 200 dancers strut their stuff, with children as young as five taking part.
Performances on Friday and Saturday were both sell-outs, with crowds of around 250 people enjoying 13 different dances.
Sarah Carter, 22, who runs eleven street dance classes a week in March, said: “I’ve had numerous comments about how good the show was. Everyone was really happy with it and can’t wait for next year’s performance.
“All the dancers was buzzing afterwards - they just wanted to do it again.”
Miss Carter began teaching street dance in March last year, but has seen her classes grow in popularity - with an ever-growing waiting list.
“It’s proved to be very popular,” she said. “It has really taken off this year, which is fantastic.”
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 9 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 10 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
A DVD of the show is being produced and should be ready in the new year.