Gallery: March’s street dancers strut their stuff in front of full house
HUNDREDS of spectators packed into the dining hall of Neale Wade Community College this weekend, as March’s street dancers took to the stage.
Sarah’s Street Style Dance Show saw around 200 dancers strut their stuff, with children as young as five taking part.
Performances on Friday and Saturday were both sell-outs, with crowds of around 250 people enjoying 13 different dances.
Sarah Carter, 22, who runs eleven street dance classes a week in March, said: “I’ve had numerous comments about how good the show was. Everyone was really happy with it and can’t wait for next year’s performance.
“All the dancers was buzzing afterwards - they just wanted to do it again.”
You may also want to watch:
Miss Carter began teaching street dance in March last year, but has seen her classes grow in popularity - with an ever-growing waiting list.
“It’s proved to be very popular,” she said. “It has really taken off this year, which is fantastic.”
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
A DVD of the show is being produced and should be ready in the new year.