GALLERY: Meet the finalists for Face of the Fens competition
MEET the finalists of the inaugural Face of the Fens competition who will battle for the title tomorrow night.
We have teamed up with Boome Hair and Beauty to find the face that best represents Fenland - and the winner of tomorrow’s final at the Ivy Leaf Club in Whittlesey will win some great prizes.
A year’s supply of hairdressing* and the opportunity to be a judge at our Fenland Has Talent competition are some of the prizes for the winner.
That lucky person will also receive a pair of complimentary tickets to this year’s Fenland Enterprise Business Awards and have the chance to present an award.
Second prize is a full pamper day at Boome in Whittlesey and third prize is a half a pamper day, also at Boome.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow’s event runs from 7.30pm-midnight and features music from motown group the Motor City Vipers. Compere for the evening is Adam Messias from Label.m.
The winner will be chosen on the night by a judging panel including Danny Boome, of Boome Hair and Beauty; John Elworthy, editor and Nick Boister, sales manager of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
Tickets are still available and cost �9 each. To purchase, call Boome on 01733 205499.
* Prize can be redeemed once a month at Boome for 12 months.