GALLERY: Meet the finalists for Face of the Fens competition
MEET the finalists of the inaugural Face of the Fens competition who will battle for the title tomorrow night.
We have teamed up with Boome Hair and Beauty to find the face that best represents Fenland - and the winner of tomorrow’s final at the Ivy Leaf Club in Whittlesey will win some great prizes.
A year’s supply of hairdressing* and the opportunity to be a judge at our Fenland Has Talent competition are some of the prizes for the winner.
That lucky person will also receive a pair of complimentary tickets to this year’s Fenland Enterprise Business Awards and have the chance to present an award.
Second prize is a full pamper day at Boome in Whittlesey and third prize is a half a pamper day, also at Boome.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow’s event runs from 7.30pm-midnight and features music from motown group the Motor City Vipers. Compere for the evening is Adam Messias from Label.m.
The winner will be chosen on the night by a judging panel including Danny Boome, of Boome Hair and Beauty; John Elworthy, editor and Nick Boister, sales manager of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.
- 1 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 2 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 3 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 4 Hauliers face Covid and Brexit HGV driver shortage
- 5 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 6 Police disrupt drug dealer's 'oven ready' cannabis stash
- 7 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 8 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 9 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 10 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
Tickets are still available and cost �9 each. To purchase, call Boome on 01733 205499.
* Prize can be redeemed once a month at Boome for 12 months.