GALLERY: Meet the finalists for Face of the Fens competition
MEET the finalists of the inaugural Face of the Fens competition who will battle for the title tomorrow night.
We have teamed up with Boome Hair and Beauty to find the face that best represents Fenland - and the winner of tomorrow’s final at the Ivy Leaf Club in Whittlesey will win some great prizes.
A year’s supply of hairdressing* and the opportunity to be a judge at our Fenland Has Talent competition are some of the prizes for the winner.
That lucky person will also receive a pair of complimentary tickets to this year’s Fenland Enterprise Business Awards and have the chance to present an award.
Second prize is a full pamper day at Boome in Whittlesey and third prize is a half a pamper day, also at Boome.
Tomorrow’s event runs from 7.30pm-midnight and features music from motown group the Motor City Vipers. Compere for the evening is Adam Messias from Label.m.
The winner will be chosen on the night by a judging panel including Danny Boome, of Boome Hair and Beauty; John Elworthy, editor and Nick Boister, sales manager of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 9 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
Tickets are still available and cost �9 each. To purchase, call Boome on 01733 205499.
* Prize can be redeemed once a month at Boome for 12 months.